Makeup

Makeup Application $40.00
Makeup Lessons (includes application) $65.00
Teen Makeup Lesson $40.00


Why glōminerals makeup is different...
  • Pharmaceutical-grade Ingredients. The smartest and safest working formulations with only the superior pharmaceutical-grade Vitamins and minerals!
  • Antioxidant Power. An antioxidant blend of Vitamins C, A, E and Green tea Extract. This blend provides nutrients that are vital to maintaining the health of your skin while protecting it from further damage.
  • 100% Pure Minerals. glōminerals DOES NOT contain any TALC or fillers. Since glōminerals is Filler Free you will use much less product and glōminerals will NOT enhance your pores or fine lines.

    Side Note: To be a mineral makeup line (over the counter, at Wal-mart and other mass retailers) you only need 10% minerals to be called a mineral makeup....That leaves 90% for fillers!!

  • Micronized Minerals. We only use the finest ingredients and micronized minerals in a triple milled process. A triple milled process ensures that every application provides even, continuous coverage that lasts.
  • No Perfumes or Chemical dyes. This is ideal for the most sensitive skin types and conditions.
  • Non-comedogenic. The skin is able to breathe, which helps inhibit the potential for bacteria to become trapped in pores. This is very important for Acne prone skin types.
  • Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection. Our products provide protection using Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (natural minerals).
  • Anti-inflammatory – This is important for Acne and Rosacea-prone skin. Green tea extract, Zinc and Vitamin C; help improve the appearance and condition of Acne and rosacea-prone skin.
  • Cruelty-free. They do not test their products on animals.